Loader

108 Names of Lord Ganesh และมนต์บูชา

Started by purush, March 19, 2010, 07:49:38

Previous topic - Next topic

credit:                                                                                                         http://www.iloveindia.com
http://www.buildboard.com
http://www.opendb.net                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Name Meaning
Akhuratha One who has Mouse as His Charioteer
Alampata Ever Eternal Lord
AmitIncomparable Lord
Anantachidrupamayam Infinite and Consciousness Personified
Avaneesh Lord of the whole World
Avighna Remover of Obstacles
Balaganapati Beloved and Lovable Child
Bhalchandra Moon-Crested Lord
Bheema Huge and Gigantic
Bhupati Lord of the Gods
Bhuvanpati God of the Gods
Buddhinath God of Wisdom
Buddhipriya Knowledge Bestower
Buddhividhata God of Knowledge
Chaturbhuj One who has Four Arms
Devadeva Lord of All Lords
Devantakanashakarin Destroyer of Evils and Asuras
Devavrata One who accepts all Penances
Devendrashika Protector of All Gods
Dharmik One who gives help
Dhoomravarna Smoke-Hued Lord
Durja Invincible Lord
Dvaimatura One who has two Mothers
Ekaakshara He, of the Single Syllable
Ekadanta Single-Tusked Lord
Ekadrishta Single-Tusked Lord
Eshanputra Lord Shiva's Son
Gadadhara One who has The Mace as His Weapon
Gajakarna One who has Eyes like an Elephant
Gajanana Elephant-Faced Lord
Gajananeti Elephant-Faced Lord
Gajavakra Trunk of The Elephant
Gajavaktra One who has Mouth like an Elephant
Ganadhakshya Lord of All Ganas (Gods)
Ganadhyakshina Leader of All The Celestial Bodies
Ganapati Lord of All Ganas (Gods)
Gaurisuta The Son of Gauri (Parvati)
Gunina One who is The Master of All Virtues
Haridra One who is Golden Coloured
Heramba Mother's Beloved Son
Kapila Yellowish-Brown Coloured
Kaveesha Master of Poets
Kirti c Lord of Musi
Kripalu Merciful Lord
Krishapingaksha Yellowish-Brown Eyed
Kshamakaram The Place of Forgiveness
Kshipra One who is easy to Appease
Lambakarna Large-Eared Lord
Mahabala Enormously Strong Lord
Mahaganapati Omnipotent and Supreme Lord
Maheshwaram Lord of The Universe
Mangalamurti All Auspicious Lord
Manomay Winner of Hearts
Mrityuanjaya Conqueror of Death
Mundakarama Abode of Happiness
MuktidayaBestower of Eternal Bliss
Musikvahana One who has Mouse as His Charioteer
Nadapratithishta One who Appreciates and Loves Music
Namasthetu Vanquisher of All Evils and Vices and Sins
Nandana Lord Shiva's Son
Nideeshwaram Giver of Wealth and Treasures
Omkara One who has the Form of OM
Pitambara One who has Yellow-Coloured Body
Pramoda Lord of All Abodes
Prathameshwara First among All
Purush The Omnipotent Personality
Rakta One who has Red-Coloured Body
Rudrapriya Beloved of Lord Shiva
Sarvadevatman Acceptor of All Celestial Offerings
Sarvasiddhanta Bestower of Skills and Wisdom
Sarvatman Protector of the Universe
Shambhavi The Son of Parvati
Shashivarnam One who has a Moon like Complexion
Shoorpakarna Large-Eared Lord
Shuban All Auspicious Lord
Shubhagunakanan One who is The Master of All Virtues
Shweta One who is as Pure as the White Colour
Siddhidhata Bestower of Success and Accomplishments
Siddhipriya Bestower of Wishes and Boons
Siddhivinayaka Bestower of Success
Skandapurvaja Elder Brother of Skand (Lord Kartik)
Sumukha Auspicious Face
Sureshwaram Lord of All Lords
Swaroop Lover of Beauty
Tarun Ageless
Uddanda Nemesis of Evils and Vices
Umaputra The Son of Goddess Uma (Parvati)
Vakratunda Curved Trunk Lord
Varaganapati Bestower of Boons
Varaprada Granter of Wishes and Boons
Varadavinayaka Bestower of Success
Veeraganapati Heroic Lord
Vidyavaridhi God of Wisdom
Vighnahara Remover of Obstacles
Vignaharta Demolisher of Obstacles
Vighnaraja Lord of All Hindrances
Vighnarajendra Lord of All Obstacles
Vighnavinashanaya Destroyer of All Obstacles and Impediments
Vigneshwara Lord of All Obstacles
Vikat Huge and Gigantic
Vinayaka Lord of All
Vishwamukha Master of The Universe
Vishwaraja King of The World
Yagnakaya Acceptor of All Sacred and Sacrificial Offerings
Yashaskaram Bestower of Fame and Fortune
Yashvasin Beloved and Ever Popular Lord
Yogadhipa The Lord of Meditation

มนตราสำหรับบูชาพระนาม 108 พระนามองค์พระคเณช
เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ แปลมาจากภาษาสันสกฤต

AUM akalmashhaaya namaH .
AUM agnigarbhachchide namaH .
AUM agraNye namaH .
AUM ajaaya namaH .
AUM adbhutamuurtimate namaH .
AUM adhyakkshaaya namaH .
AUM anekaachitaaya namaH .
AUM avyaktamuurtaye namaH .
AUM avyayaaya namaH .
AUM avyayaaya namaH .
AUM aashritaaya namaH .
AUM indrashriipradaaya namaH .
AUM ikshuchaapadhR^ite namaH .
AUM utpalakaraaya namaH .
AUM ekadantaaya namaH .
AUM kalikalmashhanaashanaaya namaH .
AUM kaantaaya namaH .
AUM kaamine namaH .
AUM kaalaaya namaH .
AUM kulaadribhettre namaH .
AUM kR^itine namaH .
AUM kaivalyashukhadaaya namaH .
AUM gajaananaaya namaH .
AUM gaNeshvaraaya namaH .
AUM gatine namaH .
AUM guNaatiitaaya namaH .
AUM gauriiputraaya namaH .
AUM grahapataye namaH .
AUM chakriNe namaH .
AUM chaNDAya namaH .
AUM chaturaaya namaH .
AUM chaturbaahave namaH .
AUM chaturmuurtine namaH .
AUM chandrachUDAmaNye namaH .
AUM jaTilaaya namaH .
AUM tushhTaaya namaH .
AUM dayaayutaaya namaH .
AUM dakshaaya namaH .
AUM daantaaya namaH .
AUM duurvaabilvapriyaaya namaH .
AUM devaaya namaH .
AUM dvijapriyaaya namaH .
AUM dvaimaatreeyaaya namaH .
AUM dhiiraaya namaH .
AUM naagaraajayaGYopaviitavate namaH .
AUM niraN^janaaya namaH .
AUM parasmai namaH .
AUM paapahaariNe namaH .
AUM paashaa.nkushadharaaya namaH .
AUM puutaaya namaH .
AUM pramattaadaityabhayataaya namaH .
AUM prasannaatmane namaH .
AUM biijaapuuraphalaasaktaaya namaH .
AUM buddhipriyaaya namaH .
AUM brahmachaariNe namaH .
AUM brahmadveshhavivarjitaaya namaH .
AUM brahmaviduttamaaya namaH .
AUM bhaktavaaJNchhitadaayakaaya namaH .
AUM bhaktavighnavinaashanaaya namaH .
AUM bhaktipriyaaya namaH .
AUM maayine namaH .
AUM munistutyaaya namaH .
AUM muushhikavaahanaaya namaH .
AUM ramaarchitaaya namaH .
AUM laMbodaraaya namaH .
AUM varadaaya namaH .
AUM vaagiishaaya namaH .
AUM vANIpradaaya namaH .
AUM vighnaraajaaya namaH .
AUM vidhaye namaH .
AUM vinaayakaaya namaH .
AUM vibhudeshvaraaya namaH .
AUM viitabhayaaya namaH .
AUM shaktisamyutaaya namaH .
AUM shaantaaya namaH .
AUM shaashvataaya namaH .
AUM shivaaya namaH .
AUM shuddhaaya namaH .
AUM shuurpakarNaaya namaH .
AUM shailendratanujotsaN^gakelanotsukamaanasaaya namaH .
AUM shriikaNThAya namaH .
AUM shriikaraaya namaH .
AUM shriidaaya namaH .
AUM shriiprataye namaH .
AUM sachchidaanandavigrahaaya namaH .
AUM samastajagadaadhaaraaya namaH .
AUM samaahitaaya namaH .
AUM sarvatanayaaya namaH .
AUM sarvariipriyaaya namaH .
AUM sarvasiddhipradaaya namaH .
AUM sarvasiddhipradaayakaaya namaH .
AUM sarvaatmakaaya namaH .
AUM saamaghoshhapriyaaya namaH .
AUM siddhaarchitapadaaMbujaaya namaH .
AUM siddhidaayakaaya namaH .
AUM sR^ishhTikartre namaH .
AUM somasuuryaagnilochanaaya namaH .
AUM saumyaaya namaH .
AUM skandaagrajaaya namaH .
AUM stutiharshhitaaya namaH .
AUM sthulakaNThaaya namaH .
AUM sthulatuNDAya namaH .
AUM svaya.nkartre namaH .
AUM svaya.nsiddhaaya namaH .
AUM svalaavaNyasutaasaarajitamanmathavigrahaaya namaH .
AUM haraye namaH .
AUM hR^IshhThaaya namaH .
AUM GYAnine namaH .

.. iti shrii vinaayaka ashhTottarashata naamaavalii saMpuurNam.h ..
[HIGHLIGHT=#d7e3bc]ปีใหม่ไทย ...ยินดีที่[/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#d7e3bc] HM ทำให้ "รู้จักที่ บุคคล ที่ควรให้และรับอย่างสมดุล" @ให้เกียรติเพื่อนสมาชิกที่จิตผ่องใสบริสุทธิ์เสมอกัน @ให้เกียรติ webmasters ที่หลายท่านมองข้ามความเหน็ดเหนื่อย และการไม่ปริปากร้องขอสิ่งใดแม้เกียรติแห่งตนนอกจาก "ความสงบ" ตาม "หลักสากลของกติกาแห่งบอร์ด" และ@ HM พื้นที่เล็กๆ ให้ฝึก "สำรวมกาย วาจา ใจ ในวงแคบแต่ยิ่งใหญ่" การเกิดขึ้นของสิ่งใด นอกจาก "ความซาบซึ้งแต่ไร้ตรรกะ" และ "ขัดกับจุดยืนข้างต้น" คงไม่ได้ทำให้ "การหยุดแล้วมอง HM ที่ดูอบอุ่นแต่ไม่มั่นคง" เป็นหนทางปลีกวิเวก คุณูปการของ HM ด้านอื่น บ้าน/แหล่งระบาย/แสดงอำนาจ/ความรู้แท้ แล้วบังเกิดให้ "ซาบซึ้ง..แต่ไร้ตรรกะ" ที่น่าเคารพ "การปฏิเสธที่จะโต้แย้งใดๆ" คงเป็นหนทางเดียวที่จะรักษาจุดยืน และ "ให้" เกียรติแก่ HM ที่ไม่สามารถประกาศตนได้ว่า กินอิ่ม นอนหลับ เราคือผู้มอบวิญญาณแก่องค์เทพ/องค์เทพอยู่กับ HM เยี่ยงการร้องขอ/เรียกร้องอย่างปุถุชนทั่วไป   ที่กล่าวมาอาจ "เข้าไม่ถึง"...คำว่า "ให้" จึงยังไม่มีในมโนสำนึก แต่จะแย่เข้าไปอีกหาก "ซาบซึ้ง/แปลความหมายผิด" ก็คงต้องขออภัยมา ณ โอกาสนี้ เป็นเรื่องปัจเจกจริงๆ คนเราปรับเปลี่ยนยาก..... เห้อออ แค่คำว่า "ให้" ด้วยความเคารพ [/HIGHLIGHT]

March 28, 2010, 01:14:50 #1 Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:26:44 by เสือร้องไห้

thank for the data .
I want to know that  108 amounts are name
there is different figure 108 the figure  or  the value that can't count .
be that interesting that
might have new figure can happen again in the next  time
I thing that me suspects

after I have read the list of names
I meet that  alias your name in straight website with the name of  Lord Ganesh

and this name Purush straight with the one name of the Siva too  translate that  great man ancestor

เสียหายไม่ว่า  แต่เสียหน้าไม่ได้

Thank for your interested in, Purush straight with the one name of the Siva too  translate that  great man ancestor would you mild tell me agian for this ... really...!!  I never know before about the lord Siva name... this is show that what someone know maybe not others knows ...   what could it be... if you opening a new post about his name ... Siva. Thank you jah .
[HIGHLIGHT=#d7e3bc]ปีใหม่ไทย ...ยินดีที่[/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#d7e3bc] HM ทำให้ "รู้จักที่ บุคคล ที่ควรให้และรับอย่างสมดุล" @ให้เกียรติเพื่อนสมาชิกที่จิตผ่องใสบริสุทธิ์เสมอกัน @ให้เกียรติ webmasters ที่หลายท่านมองข้ามความเหน็ดเหนื่อย และการไม่ปริปากร้องขอสิ่งใดแม้เกียรติแห่งตนนอกจาก "ความสงบ" ตาม "หลักสากลของกติกาแห่งบอร์ด" และ@ HM พื้นที่เล็กๆ ให้ฝึก "สำรวมกาย วาจา ใจ ในวงแคบแต่ยิ่งใหญ่" การเกิดขึ้นของสิ่งใด นอกจาก "ความซาบซึ้งแต่ไร้ตรรกะ" และ "ขัดกับจุดยืนข้างต้น" คงไม่ได้ทำให้ "การหยุดแล้วมอง HM ที่ดูอบอุ่นแต่ไม่มั่นคง" เป็นหนทางปลีกวิเวก คุณูปการของ HM ด้านอื่น บ้าน/แหล่งระบาย/แสดงอำนาจ/ความรู้แท้ แล้วบังเกิดให้ "ซาบซึ้ง..แต่ไร้ตรรกะ" ที่น่าเคารพ "การปฏิเสธที่จะโต้แย้งใดๆ" คงเป็นหนทางเดียวที่จะรักษาจุดยืน และ "ให้" เกียรติแก่ HM ที่ไม่สามารถประกาศตนได้ว่า กินอิ่ม นอนหลับ เราคือผู้มอบวิญญาณแก่องค์เทพ/องค์เทพอยู่กับ HM เยี่ยงการร้องขอ/เรียกร้องอย่างปุถุชนทั่วไป   ที่กล่าวมาอาจ "เข้าไม่ถึง"...คำว่า "ให้" จึงยังไม่มีในมโนสำนึก แต่จะแย่เข้าไปอีกหาก "ซาบซึ้ง/แปลความหมายผิด" ก็คงต้องขออภัยมา ณ โอกาสนี้ เป็นเรื่องปัจเจกจริงๆ คนเราปรับเปลี่ยนยาก..... เห้อออ แค่คำว่า "ให้" ด้วยความเคารพ [/HIGHLIGHT]

March 28, 2010, 17:08:55 #3 Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 17:14:10 by เสือร้องไห้
Quote from: purush on March 28, 2010, 11:23:24
Thank for your interested in, Purush straight with the one name of the Siva too  translate that  great man ancestor would you mild tell me agian for this ... really...!!  I never know before about the lord Siva name... this is show that what someone know maybe not others knows ...   what could it be... if you opening a new post about his name ... Siva. Thank you jah .

in a science of Hindu has many the ideology faith there is many the legend and various a story .

sometimes I  think for bully again different belief crowd  the reason is because human has frail heart .

the science believes in in fact in the universe and the heart of a scientist will adopt to admit rule new change  and remember deliver a speech in honest truth .

if  mention the science .

might see opposite with a religion be like parallel .

but  parallel walk be closely  thus the universe often have the thing will absorb to overlap that a lot difficult of acknowledge understand all .

Tiger then choose to take the legend that is satisfied and believe .
but  it might not all .
because , if  believe in all .
the though and feeling absorb to overlap delicate our  might oppose  seek the truth doesn't meet  and might make we become a person doesn't believe in anything .
become a person has no a religion .

which I don't want to be such .

I am a scientist
I love and worship god Lord Ganesh
I love Hindu

Oh...!  My God..
POM MAI ROO RUANG KUB   KOVY  KUN  RUANG   A  RAI   555+

[HIGHLIGHT=#7030a0]To  K.purush  ( Who belong to this theme )
[/HIGHLIGHT]
[HIGHLIGHT=#7030a0]
    At first , Please let me give you a suggestion in this theme

As I know . Most of sanskrit mantra alway have a differences and difficulties in pronunciation

so I think this part is necessary for other and I think you should show us the pronuciation and stress in each names

I quite agree with k narada that he wasn't able to understand what you  said or posted  ...haha

Don't forget leave us the pronuciation and stress , I think u will be familiar with it  and I hope  it will be useful for other

The last thing that I wanna express my feeling is nowaday many people are scared to pray mantra into sanskrit

Thank you in advance ,  Lord bless you[/HIGHLIGHT]
พระผู้เป็นเจ้าสูงสุดซึ่งมีอยุ่เพียงพระองค์เดียว  เป็นผู้ซึ่งมีพระเนตรและพระพักตร์มากมายรอบทิศทาง  มีพระกรและพระบาทอยู่โดยรอบทิศ  ด้วยพระผู้เป็นเจ้าสูงสุดพระองค์เดียวนี้ทรงมีสภาวะแผ่ครอบคลุมไปทั่วสกลจักรวาล   
เศวตาศวตรอุปนิษัท

Quote from: สหัสรูปา on March 28, 2010, 22:44:40
      [HIGHLIGHT=#7030a0]To  K.purush  ( Who belong to this theme )
[/HIGHLIGHT]
[HIGHLIGHT=#7030a0]
    At first , Please let me give you a suggestion in this theme

As I know . Most of sanskrit mantra alway have a differences and difficulties in pronunciation

so I think this part is necessary for other and I think you should show us the pronuciation and stress in each names

I quite agree with k narada that he wasn't able to understand what you  said or posted  ...haha

Don't forget leave us the pronuciation and stress , I think u will be familiar with it  and I hope  it will be useful for other

The last thing that I wanna express my feeling is nowaday many people are scared to pray mantra into sanskrit

Thank you in advance ,  Lord bless you [/HIGHLIGHT]

First of all, Thanks for your comment as your advance and really welcome for your suggestion.

For answer what your comment please let me give you as follow;

This absolutely true, that why I try to choose ordinary website about this theme for post if you finding a reference content in each website its just ordinary for primary understand how can speak or how can pray easy by easy, and unseriously with the pronounciation anymore ... as Thailanguage , Hindee or English not absolutely similar to accent in same word.

I really respect your comment, but first of all for this comment I really to say Im sorry.. Im not expert in Sansakrit pronounciation and any literature anymore, as my apologise that my theme just ordinary for primary knowledge about the topic require. 

Really ? I quite believe that what narada got doesn't same with you got... atleast he quite didnt clear the meaning what we [=I and K.Sureronghai] said in English about the name and the arts of lord Ganesh and lord Siva better just becouse he just didnt clear but if he cant get .....its so simple ... we talk in ART language .. becouse no one reply for longtime just only me and K.sure ... noone need the correctly ha ha ha . Do you know somewhat should talk with the correctly here doesnt care but somewhat noone care just only you request... I really respect in you . Thanks.

Really sorry again and please keep in mind that Im not expert in Sansakrit and others literature anymore, what if will be familiar as your comment PLEASE leave us the possible correctly Sansakrit pronuciation and stress as you can just I hope it will be useful too. This theme always WELCOME for what knowledge relate topic require. Thank you very much for your next kind.

Many people as you said mean HERE or any .... ? Atleast , Im not scared but as Im not expert and I dont mind if what I can pray correct stress or not, I believe that by Thai language or English language or any international languages make we keep in mind and bring the lord Ganesh still stuck in our mind by the words we pray no matter what how correct ...   Enough. !!!

Thank you very much for your kind try to understand what we talking about.

March 29, 2010, 00:03:25 #7 Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 00:45:05 by เสือร้องไห้
เสือเพ่นก่อนละ  พี่กี้อย่าลืม  น่ะ  โปรเเกรมเเปลทั้งประโยคน่ะ  อิอิอิ

อยากตอบกะเค้าบ้างอะคะ  เค้าเขียนภาษาอังกิดมา  จะตอบเป็นไทยก็กระไรอยู่

ต้องอาศัยโปรเเกรมเเปลช่วย  อิอิ

ว้าววไม่ได้เข้ามาซะนาน
บอร์ดเรา อินเตอร์แหละ

อ่าว ลืมทักทาย

หวัดดีคัฟ คุณปุรุษไม่ได้เจอกันเสียนาน
คงจะสบายดีอยุ่นะคัฟ
คุคุ
ข้าแต่พระวาคีศวรีเจ้า พระมารดาแห่งพระเวทย์ พระมารดาแห่งศฤงคาร พระมารดาแห่งขุนเขา 
ในนามของ พระปารวตี  ลักษมี  สรัสวตี  สาวิตรี  คายตรี พระองค์คือปรมาตมัน 
พระผู้เป็นที่รักยิ่งแห่งพระพรหม วิษณุ รุทระ
ด้วยพระกรุณาแห่งพระองค์ จักทำให้โลกที่มืดด้วยอวิทยาสว่างขึ้นโดยพุทธิปัญญา

โอม ตัต สัต

ขอตอบเป็นภาษาไทย

เราสบายดี  ขอบใจท่าน nai 3 ที่ใส่ใจ แวะมาเยือนสร้างความคึกคักให้บอร์ดอีกคราา ...  ที่ว่าบอร์ดเป็นอินเตอร์นี่ตรงไหนอ่ะ ?? อย่าบอกนะว่าแค่ใช้ภาษาอังกฤษก็อินเตอร์แล้ว ไม่หรอกกก .... ยังไม่มีอะไรพัฒนาเลยสักอย่าง... ไม่เห็นหรอ ท่าน สหัสรูปา ก็ย้ำว่าบอร์ดเรายังไม่พัฒนาตรงจุดไหน อะไรที่ถูกเค้าก็เสริมเพิ่มให้ ...แบบนี้อยู่ที่ไหน ที่นั่นก็พัฒนา  .... เราเองยังด้อยอีกหลายเรื่องก็ได้ชี้แจงท่าน สหัสฯ ไป ....

ที่ผ่านมาก็ไม่ได้เป็นอะไรไปมากกว่า "งานเยอะเหมือนเดิม" แล้วก็ ได้ความรู้อะไรใหม่ๆ จากสังคมใหม่ๆ เหตุการณ์ใหม่ๆ ในแบบที่พระเจ้านำมาทดสอบจิตใจในแบบที่เราไม่เคยสัมผัสมาก่อนด้วย ถือว่าได้พัฒนาจิตใจตนเองให้สมกับที่พระพิฆเณศมาสถิต ณ จิตใจสำหรับในช่วงที่ผ่านมา

โดยภาพรวม มีความสุขดี ถึงขั้นดีมาก รบกวนท่าน nai 3 แวะมาใหม่จะดีมาก  มาทำให้บอร์ดคึกคัก หรือให้ดีหอบความรุ้ที่เกี่ยวกะหัวข้อบอร์ดมาฝากเพื่อนๆ บ้าง จะดีไม่น้อย เป็นไปได้ขอแบบท่านสหัสฯ ชี้แนะด้วย เพื่อเพื่อนๆ ทั้งเก่าและใหม่จะได้มาอ่าน ยินดีต้อนรับเสมอ

ด้วยความเคารพ

คัฟ
ผมก็จะแวะมาอยุ่เนืองๆอย่างที่คุณเชิญแหละคัฟ
ข้าแต่พระวาคีศวรีเจ้า พระมารดาแห่งพระเวทย์ พระมารดาแห่งศฤงคาร พระมารดาแห่งขุนเขา 

โอม ตัต สัต

Quote from: nai 3 on March 29, 2010, 15:46:14
คัฟ

ปูเสื่อรอ ความรู้ อยู่นะ กลับไปอ่าน comment ท่านสหัสฯ ด้วย

Quote from: purush on March 29, 2010, 15:52:05
Quote from: nai 3 on March 29, 2010, 15:46:14
คัฟ

ปูเสื่อรอ ความรู้ อยู่นะ กลับไปอ่าน comment ท่านสหัสฯ ด้วย

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]ปูเสื่อรอ รอบ 2 อะไรที่ยังค้างคาน่าจะกลับมาตอบให้หน่อยนะ ท่าน nai 3 ให้เกียรตินะเนี่ย ไปเดินเล่นทู้อื่นทำไมให้ซ้ำซาก เชิญๆๆ "เข้าถึงไหม" เชิญๆๆ [/HIGHLIGHT]

มันไม่คมพออะคัฟ

โอม ตัต สัต

April 13, 2010, 14:14:51 #14 Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 15:42:05 by เจ้านางน้อยพรทิพย์
ตอบกระทู้อย่างมีสาระ ดีกว่านะคร่ะ
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]  [/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]สวย รวย เก่ง หุ่นดี มีสมอง[/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]  [/HIGHLIGHT]

ม่ต้องหลอกคัฟ
ม่อยากยืมใคร
บ้านผมก็มีมีดแต่ไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้ กับเรื่อง......
ขอบคุณนะคัฟ
สำหรับ  ความมีน้ำใจอันล้นปรี่ของคุณ

โอม ตัต สัต

โอว ข้าพเจ้าภาษาอังกฤษไม่แข็งแรง

พรที่เทพประทานจะไม่มีวันเสื่อม  เว้นแต่ผู้นั้น จะเสื่อมไปจากพรเอง